(+) Spa Etiquette & Policies
Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to appointment to fill out any necessary forms. Please silence cell phone before entering the spa.
Due to the nature of our business, we try to ensure a relaxing environment for all. Therefore we are unable to have children in the waiting room or treatment areas that do not have scheduled appointments.
All product sales are final. If the product does not meet your expectations, it can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
We strive to ensure a 100% guest satisfaction, however, if we do not meet your expectations, please contact us within 48 hours of your initial appointment.
• Re-Do services are provided by your original service provider
• If you do not wish to see your original service provider, scheduling approval is under the discretion of management.
• The Re-Do service must be scheduled within 14 days of the original service.
• The Re-Do service does not cover a change in service provided, ie gel polish to acrylics, gel polish to gel overlays, etc.
• Any Red-Do requests made after 7 days of initial service are under the discretion of management.
• Refunds are not available on services.
• Body + Soul will not do Re-Do services on work not initially done by a Body + Soul provider, ie full set of nails done originally elsewhere.
• Body + Soul cannot guarantee work that was done initially outside of our spa, ie Lash Fill on a set of lashes previously done by a provider not from Body + Soul.
(+) Cancellation Policy
All MedSpa Services performed by Lenser Aesthetics, LLC.
We kindly ask for a 24 hr. notice to cancel and reschedule appts., 48hrs. for microblading and medspa services.